Team slow cooker for life! This recipe is delicious, easy, and has barely any ingredients... it's mind blowing, so of course I had to share it with you!
- 5 chicken thighs (skin or skinless, your call)
- 2-3 tablespoons garlic minced (I love garlic so I add extra)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 minced white onion (optional)
- Green scallions to top (optional)
1. Add the chicken, salt, pepper, garlic, and onion to the slow cooker.
2. Mix it up then flip the chicken skin side up (if your chicken has skin).
3. Sprinkle on the brown sugar.
4. Leave to cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. Remember: Don't pop the lid to check on it - it lets all the goodness out and slows the cooking process!