Dive in Further
Our Yoga Study programs are designed to enhance your existing instructor skills and let you explore your own practice on a deeper level.
Not just for instructor though, anyone can join these programs - even if you aren't a teacher and don't plan on becoming one. Explore and gain knowledge that enhances your own practice.
Purposeful Yoga Playlists
You know the classes that you've taken where the music hits just right at all the right times? It doesn't distract you from your practice - but enhances it. That's the art of purposeful playlisting.
Learn how you can create a purposeful playlist that brings the heart of your class to life.
Teaching Off the Mat
Do you feel like you need to be practicing with your students when you teach? Did your 200 hour training happen virtually and lack the skillset of teaching without practicing? Do you feel uncomfortable when you're not demoing?
This training is made for you.
- Fine tune your cueing so you can effectively teach without being on the your mat so your focus is shifted 100% to your students.
- Keep your students safe by having your eyes completely on them during their practice.
- Help your students’ practices grow exponentially by providing them in the moment verbal adjustments and suggestions.
- Teach with freedom focused language based on the bodies in front of you.
- Remove your practice from your students by limiting your demo time.
- Create dedicated time for your own practice on your mat rather than sharing it with your students during their class.
- 6 hours of in person training
- 4 homework assignments
- Opportunity to teach a community class
This training is registered for 8 CEUs with Yoga Alliance.