LAST UPDATED: JANUARY 17, 2021
We want to assure you that Triangle Foundry takes privacy matters very seriously and is committed to protecting your privacy. Therefore, we are providing this policy to explain our privacy practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personal information that you provide to us or that is otherwise provided to us on your behalf. You may choose to provide certain personal information in order to access or use certain features or services of the Site or the Services, such as making a purchase, paying your membership fees, requesting information, providing us with information via text message or our mobile application, filling out an employment application, entering a sweepstakes, logging into our live stream software, logging into our scheduling and recorded virtual/digital content software, or otherwise contacting us. We may also collect personal information from other sources such as:
- Joint marketing partners, when they share information with us.
- Publicly available data bases.
Categories of collected information include:
- Identifying information (such as name, phone number, e-mail address, mailing address, contact information, and billing information)
- Protected classification characteristics under state or federal law (such as age and gender)
- Commercial information (such as products and services purchased from us and partners, as well as your consumer preferences)
- Biometric information (such as your physical characteristics or measurements)
- Classes attended and recorded virtual/digital content played
- Account information such as user name, unique user ID, and communication preferences
- Credit card or banking information
You can always choose not to provide certain information, but it may limit your ability to use a particular service or feature on the Site or the Services.
Triangle Foundry also collects information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser. The information we receive depends upon your browser’s settings. This information typically includes your computer’s IP address, the address of the web page you were visiting when you accessed our Site, the name of the operating system installed on your computer, the name and version of the browser you are using and the date and time of your visit. We use this information primarily to create statistics that help us improve our Site and make it more compatible with the technology used by our visitors. We may link this information with your personal information as we deem necessary for our business purposes. If criminal activity is suspected, we might need to share certain information with the appropriate investigative authorities. Such information may contain visitors’ IP addresses and other information which could be used to trace and identify individuals.
So-called “cookies” and other similar technologies may be used on the Site and by third parties to collect information over time and across third party websites, to support the Site’s functionality and to improve user experience. You have the ability to set your browser to reject cookies. However, if you set your browser to reject cookies, it may affect or limit the use of certain features and functionality of this Site. We do not currently respond to “Do-Not-Track” signals or mechanisms.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
By providing your personal information to us, you are authorizing us to collect, use and disclose such information in the manner outlined in this policy.
We may use your personal information for legitimate business purposes, including:
- To provide you with our Services, such as providing you access to your membership account and sending you administrative information relating to our terms and policies.
- To periodically send you newsletters, e-mails or similar communications featuring sales and promotions, news about new Triangle Foundry products and services, requests for your feedback, or other information we think may be of interest to you, in accordance with local law.
- To respond to any customer service inquiries or requests.
- We may use class attendance and recorded virtual/digital content accessed usage data collected through our Services to provide you with tailored products or service offerings, to conduct member usage and market analysis, and to compile aggregated data sets for use in our marketing and business objectives.
- To promote and administer corporate partnerships in connection with the Services.
- For internal organizational, analytical, or development purposes, such as conducting data analysis to improve the efficiency of our Site or Services, enhancing or improving our current products, services, or offerings, developing new products, services, or offerings, identifying member trends, evaluating the effectiveness of our promotions and campaigns.
- For fraud, security, and safety purposes, such as detecting abusive or malicious behavior.
- Any other business purpose for which you provide consent.
You may stop receiving marketing communications from us at any time by:
- Clicking Unsubscribe in any e-mail from us
- Calling us at 412-714-6014
- Emailing us at email@example.com
In addition, you may continue to receive generic mailings addressed to "Resident" or the like. In order to discontinue generic mailings, you may contact your local post office.
HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Triangle Foundry will only disclose, trade, rent, sell or otherwise transfer personally identifiable information for purposes set out herein, or as required or permitted by law. However, Triangle Foundry may freely disclose, sell, or transfer collected information that does not contain any personally identifiable information, such as aggregated attendance trend data or analysis derived therefrom, for any legitimate business or marketing purpose.
Below are categories of recipients with whom we may share your personal information:
- Third Party Service Providers. Triangle Foundry may disclose your personal information to third party service providers or agents who provide services to or on behalf of Triangle Foundry or its members such as, but not limited to, hosting, data management, analytics and storage services, sweepstakes providers, membership benefits providers and retention services.
- Triangle Foundry Affiliate Companies. We may share personal information with parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliated entities of Triangle Foundry, or other companies in connection with any merger, sale, corporate reorganization or similar business transaction involving Triangle Foundry, its parents, subsidiaries, or affiliates.
- Law Enforcement Authorities. We may disclose your personal information to law enforcement authorities when we are required or authorized by law to do so (for example, in response to a subpoena issued by a court).
- Corporate Partners. We may provide special offers for the Services in connection with certain partnerships with third parties. We may share your information with third parties in connection with promoting and administering these offers.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have a right to challenge the accuracy and completeness of your personal information and to have it corrected, as appropriate. To access or amend your personal information, please log in to your online account or visit our physical location during business hours.
You may also request access to your personal information and inquire about how that information has been used and disclosed, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. If your request for access is denied, we will notify you in writing of the reason for such denial. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the use of your personal information.
PROCESSING AND STORAGE
Your personal information may be processed and stored in the United States or another country. The governments, courts, law enforcement and regulatory agencies of that country in which your information is processed and stored may be able to demand disclosure of personal information pursuant to the laws of such country.
Security for all personal information is extremely important to us. We store your personal information securely and use encryption and/or other special procedures designed to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Triangle Foundry cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES BY MINORS
This is a commercial website intended for use by individuals that are at least 18 years old. If you are less than 18 years old, you may not use the Site or the Services without prior permission and supervision of your legal guardians. Triangle Foundry does not accept members under the age of 18 and does not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 18.
For visitors using the Site or the Services from outside the United States, any data you provide will be transferred to the United States for use by Triangle Foundry and/or its affiliates for any of the purposes described in this Policy. By using the Site or the Services you hereby expressly consent to such transfer of information or data to the United States.
We reserve the right to update or modify this policy at any time and from time to time without prior notice by posting a revised version of the policy on the Site. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you by means of a conspicuous notice on our homepage or direct communication to you via email or your account. Your use of the Site or Triangle Foundry facility following any revision to the policy constitutes your agreement that all personal information collected from or about you after the revised policy is posted will be subject to the terms and conditions of the revised policy. The date listed above indicates the most recent change or update to this policy.
PRIVACY OFFICER CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please feel free to contact our Privacy Officer at:
Attn: Privacy Officer
8 Clairton Blvd.
Pittsburgh, PA 15236